Solar car roofs have generally been the reserve of concepts, experiments and niche carmakers. Toyota was the first major automaker to offer the option on its Prius hybrid plug-in model in 2012 and now Panasonic has developed a solar photovoltaic car roof for the latest Prius PHEV, upping the wattage from 50 W to 180 W.
.. Continue Reading Panasonic develops solar car roof for Prius
- Panasonic robots take temp jobs at airport and hotel
- Panasonic’s new flexible lithium-ion battery can do the twist
- Panasonic’s new mirrorless camera squeezes in advanced stabilization and 4K stills
- US launch for Panasonic’s new flagship 4K TVs
- Panasonic Toughbook travels to the ‘Roof Of The World’
- Panasonic gives Photokina a sneak peek at the GH5