Back in 2013, Panasonic announced its intention to donate 100,000 solar-powered lanterns to some of the then 1.32 billion people around the world living without access to electricity. Three years on, the firm says it is over halfway to that target.
.. Continue Reading Panasonic passes 100 Thousand Solar Lanterns Project half-way mark
- Panasonic’s new technology purifies water with sunlight and photocatalysts
- Panasonic Toughbook travels to the ‘Roof Of The World’
- Panasonic breaks out its first commercial OLED TV
- Panasonic announces new Lumix travel cameras
- Panasonic to distribute 100,000 solar lantern/chargers to the developing world
- US launch for Panasonic’s new flagship 4K TVs