Drinking clean water is something that many people in the world can’t take for granted, as they rely on polluted sources and often have no access to purification systems. In response to that problem, Panasonic is developing a new technology that looks to the sun to clean water extracted from the ground. The company recently presented a system that uses sunlight and photocatalysts to purify polluted water at a high reaction rate, to improve access to clean water where it’s needed.
.. Continue Reading Panasonic’s new technology purifies water with sunlight and photocatalysts
- WaterMill provides energy-efficient alternative to bottled H2O
- Student-designed Solarball creates drinkable water
- Thirst Aid – on-the-fly water purification
- Tree seeds could provide low-cost water purification for developing nations
- Solar Bag purifies water while you walk
- LifeSaver Jerrycan purifies 5 gallons of water for drinking and showering