Drone technology sure is moving fast. So fast, in fact, that French hardware company Parrot has already felt compelled to launch a follow up to last year’s popular Bepop drone. The Bepop 2 retains the light weight and camera of the original, but can fly faster and longer with a flight time of 25 minutes, landing it in the same territory as leading consumer drones on the market.
.. Continue Reading Parrot’s lightweight Bepop 2 drone doubles down on flight time
- senseFly’s eXom drone uses visual and ultrasonic sensors for precision flight
- Parrot introduces Bebop Drone and joystick-totin’ Skycontroller
- Review: Parrot Bebop drone and Skycontroller
- DJI adds intelligent flight modes to Phantom 3 family
- Review: Axis Drones Aerius puts quadcopter fun right in your pocket
- Vertex hybrid drone combines hovering and fixed-wing flight