Bringing a separate bike lock along on a ride is apparently quite the hassle. It must be, as we’ve recently seen locks that double as a seatpost, saddle, handlebar and water bottle cage, along with a couple of bikes where the lock is part of the frame itself. What about the pedals, though? Yep, those have now been covered too, with the Pedal Lock.
.. Continue Reading Pedal Lock does more than just support cyclists’ feet
- Kryptonite Security WheelNutz turn bicycle security upside down
- Denny bike lock doubles as a handlebar
- Linka makes bike security easier by unlocking automatically
- Sphyke C3N secures bike components with mini combination locks
- Frameblock turns a bike into its own lock
- Ulock jumps into the wireless bike lock marketplace