Electrified three-wheeled scooters that tilt into turns occupy one of the more interesting spaces when it comes to futuristic vehicle design. Sitting somewhere between a motorbike and a traditional motorcar, they could form part of a sustainable future for cities by offering a little privacy along with a relatively small footprint. Peugeot has hit on these key points with a new hybrid scooter built to weave its way through urban centers and hum along at freeway speeds when the time is right.
- Peugeot’s electric bike folds in a snap
- FLUX wins Peugeot P.L.E.A.S.E. Design Competition
- World Economy record for Peugeot – 1445.6 kilometres on one tank of gas
- Peugeot and Citroen lay out blueprint for electric vehicle future
- Peugeot L500R HYbrid concept celebrates the past while looking to the future
- Citroën’s new Bluesummer EV – any color they want, as long as it’s blue