The saying goes that Piccadilly Circus is the one place in the world where, if you stand long enough, you’ll meet everyone you’ve ever known. It’s small wonder, therefore, that it’s famous for its wall of light-up adverts, which are some of the primest eye ball real estate going. To get the most out of the landmark, site owner Land Securities will switch off the six existing screens in January so they can be replaced by a single high-resolution LED screen that will be the biggest in Europe.
- London calling: Big Apple booths bring public Wi-Fi across the pond
- 20th anniversary of the banner advert: Digital advertising begins its third decade
- Truck-mounted billboards morph with the miles
- Innovative Digital Display Mat creates New Advertising Medium
- The Digital Ink billboard
- Product Placement: stealth advertising