Pininfarina has developed an unparalleled reputation for beautiful design thanks to its history shaping some of the world’s most desired cars, most notably those produced by Ferrari. But the Italian design house also brings all kinds of other products to life, everything from tractors, to drones, to kitchens. Its latest piece of work is a stylish, high-tech e-bike that goes by the name Evoluzione. Does this two-wheeler live up to the reputation Pininfarina has established with four-wheelers?
.. Continue Reading Pininfarina sets its design prowess to evolving the e-bike
- The NIDO by Pininfarina rethinks automobile design
- 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spyder sets world auction record price – US$11 million
- A2B launches Entz e-bike with frame-integrated motor and gearless shifting
- Pininfarina is now offering a luxury e-bike
- Flyer TX-Series brings full suspension to trekking e-bikes
- Kick-Varibike can be powered using your arms as well as your legs