While known predominantly for the flashy cars it dreams up for the likes of Ferrari and Alfa Romeo, Italian design house Pininfarina sure isn’t afraid to put its creativity to use in other areas. Bikes, yachts and even tractors are a few other things to receive makeovers from the tinkerers in Turin. Now its dive into urban architecture has returned a curvy apartment building in Brazil, which it bills at its first ever residential tower.
.. Continue Reading Pininfarina’s first residential tower opens its doors in Brazil
- Chiseled apartment tower honors the rocky foundations of NYC
- Tree-covered tower to take root in the Netherlands
- Heatherwick Studio plans pair of bulging residential buildings for NYC
- Resident Evil 5 review (Xbox 360)
- The world’s largest single-story motorhome?
- Resident Evil 5 demo hits Xbox Live