A week after it lifted the veil on its plug-in hybrid Range Rover Sport, Land Rover has wheeled out a similarly green version of its flagship model, the plug-in hybrid Range Rover P400e. Outside are a few aesthetic tweaks, while a redesigned cabin and new-look infotainment system make for extra comfort on the inside.
.. Continue Reading Plug-in hybrid Range Rover adds a green tinge to off-road luxury
- Plug-in hybrid improves Range Rover Sport’s eco credentials
- Workhorse powers up range-extended electric pickup truck
- Land Rover’s first diesel-electric hybrid Range Rovers hit the off-road
- Ford claims biggest US plug-in hybrid range with 2017 Fusion Energi
- Range Rover SVR shows its 0-62 mph skills on the road, grass and snow
- Range Rover Velar walks a tricky tightrope