Mike Canavan is on a mission to bring guitarists the “greatest possible range and control over their tone” on a single instrument. The patented Pole Position Sliding Pickup System allows players to change the position of a guitar’s pickup relative to the strings on the fly. This means a string-picker can opt for a bright bridge tone or a fat, warm neck tone, or anything inbetween – all with just a light touch from the picking hand.
.. Continue Reading Pole Position pickup rides the rail for tweakable tone
- Fishman Fluence: The guitar pickup reinvented?
- Tom Doyle completes the late, great Les Paul’s final project
- Dialtone claims first infinitely tone-adjustable guitar pickup
- A Little Thunder rocks beyond your guitar’s bottom end
- Doing the double on a single with Chris Haskett
- Luminlay makes guitar knobs glow