Porsche already has experience building one of the most capable hybrid supercars of all time in the 918 Spyder, and now it’s moving on to an all-electric car. The Mission E concept that it revealed at this year’s Frankfurt Motor Show has been given the go-ahead for production and will launch before decade’s end.
.. Continue Reading Porsche to take all-electric Mission E concept to production
- Porsche’s electric plans decoded
- Very first Porsche goes on display after gathering dust for over a century
- All-electric Porsche on the horizon (NEW PICS)
- Porsche premieres new Boxster and Cayman GTS models at Auto China 2014
- Porsche unveils high-tech 918 facility
- Limited Edition Porsche 911 GTS Club Coupe revealed