Serving counterfeit liquor is not only unethical, but depending on the contents of that liquor, can also be dangerous to the people consuming it. It was with this in mind that scientists from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign recently developed a portable device that can tell fake booze from the real thing.
.. Continue Reading Portable device detects bogus booze
- Synthetic tongue tastes whiskies to tell which is which
- Paper fingerprints could thwart counterfeiters
- Nanotechnology takes on watch counterfeiters
- Anti-counterfeiting 3D barcodes could be molded into products
- China gets its first 3D printing booth
- Tiny particles could present a big problem for counterfeiters