The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) may have to delay the first test flight of its experimental Reusable Launch Vehicle-Technology Demonstrator (RLV-TD) spaceplane. The unmanned sub-orbital spacecraft, which is similar in design to the US Air Force’s X-37B, was scheduled to be launched in February, but technical difficulties may put back the flight to the first week of April.
.. Continue Reading Potential delay for first test flight of India’s spaceplane demonstrator
- Now we are eight: India’s Mars Orbiter Mission reaches Mars
- India’s MOM Mars probe sent on its way
- India’s Mars Orbiter Mission launches successfully
- India and the US to team up for Mars exploration and Earth-observing missions
- State of the Game: Deep Space Exploration
- “Econtainer” bridge to rehabilitate 25-million ton waste mountain