Remote-control model boats may indeed be pretty neat, although all that you can really do with the things is drive them back and forth. PowerVision‘s new PowerDolphin, however, is different. Among other things, it allows users to find fish, create underwater topographic maps, and shoot HD stills and video both above and below the surface.
.. Continue Reading PowerDolphin ain’t your average RC boat
- Electric hydrofoil finally ready to skim the waves
- Seakart inflatable merges jetski thrills with yacht tender comfort
- Retro paddle board is ready for rum-running
- Solar-powered catamaran doubles as a floating power station
- Manta5 pedal-electric hydrofoil takes to the lake – or sea
- Pininfarina applies its famous curves to a superyacht