A new cancer drug known as BLU-667 has moved through phase I human trials, and the results are promising. Taken orally, the drug targets what are known as RET-driven cancers, including types of thyroid and lung cancers, which are normally hard to treat.
.. Continue Reading Promising cancer drug aces human clinical trials
- Lab-made liver tissue may be used for drug screening
- Non-invasive treatment produces 98 percent prostate cancer cure rate
- Avocado seed husks jam-packed with medicinal compounds
- Reactivation of a single gene turns colorectal cancer cells back into normal tissue
- Developing countries to benefit from MPP and Gilead HIV drug licensing agreement
- Scientists identify novel drug mechanism that fights brain cancer