As we see each year at events like the North American Handmade Bicycle Show and Eurobike, bicycle designers will experiment with just about any style of frame. But they always seems to come back to the tried-and-true classic – the diamond frame. Perhaps, it’s no wonder, then, that the e-bike industry is following suit. Propella is the latest startup to disguise its e-bike as a simple diamond-frame bicycle. Unlike a regular diamond-frame bicycle, this one has a versatile electric drive with both a throttle and a pedal assist system.
.. Continue Reading Propella e-bikes look casual and power up via throttle or pedal assist
- Lightweight Freygeist e-bike looks and lifts more like a regular bike
- ConoDrive rear-rack bicycle e-drive turns pedaling into pedelec-ing
- Defiant electric fat bike tackles sand and snow
- Modular, electric bike trailer provides strain-free haulage
- Leaos carbon e-bike heading for the US
- Stromer ST1 e-bike comes to the U.S.