The America’s Cup, the oldest trophy in international sport, has been contested over a period of 160 years and until recently, was always done so in monohull sailing yachts. Following a flirtation with larger multi-hull yachts over the past seven years, the Cup is returning to its roots for the 36th installment, and we’ve just gotten our first look at what this next generation of monohull racers might look like.
.. Continue Reading Radical America’s Cup concept promises faster, safer yacht racing
- Interview: The skipper who flies Oracle’s America’s Cup yacht
- Oracle’s new America’s Cup yacht flies on Airbus technology
- America’s Cup Race 3 – another Emirates Team NZ victory
- America’s Cup secrets revealed
- Race 2 to NZ – it’s all square in the America’s Cup
- Alinghi wins the 32nd America’s Cup