Renault isn’t wasting time working its way into the pickup truck market. A few months after showing its first pickup truck, it’s previewing a one-tonne global pickup that it will launch in the first half of next year. The sporty Alaskan concept is ready for work, recreation and everyday driving.
.. Continue Reading Renault goes Alaskan with pickup truck concept
- Renault announces production sites for Z.E. electric cars
- Renault’s Frendzy Concept addresses work and family
- Renault to preview radical Zero Emission product range at Frankfurt
- Renault Laguna Coupé Concept
- Citroen embarks on a retro adventure with the Cactus M Concept
- A new type of car door? – the dragonfly wing