After a month’s heavy use, we can pronounce the Jacket H2O speaker by Altec Lansing “almost toddler-proof.” This rugged Bluetooth speaker has proven itself portable, floatable, pleasant to listen to, and nigh on indestructible.
.. Continue Reading Review: Altec Lansing’s rugged Jacket H20 is almost toddler-proof
- Review: Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth speakers
- GGMM E3 review: A streaming speaker you can control (somewhat) without a smartphone
- Review: Marshall’s Stockwell speaker is more glam than jam
- Review: Creative Labs Sound Blaster Roar 2 speaker
- Review: Sugr Cube is a music streaming box of tricks
- Review: Fluance Fi50 puts style and sound in a nice wooden box