Just about anyone who’s been riding for a few years gets a strong sense of what they like and what they don’t, and I have to admit, I’ve never really considered Continental hoops as an option. That’s not all my fault – Continental has never enjoyed huge marketing support in Australia, where I live. In fact, this is the first time the company has launched a tire in forever down under. So while it’s the second biggest brand in Europe, they haven’t caught on so much over here – but that could be about to change.
.. Continue Reading Review: Continental’s surprising Road Attack 3 sports-touring tires
- Triceratops-like dinosaur tooth fills gap in history of American continent
- Continental takes CUbE to Frankfurt for self-driving trials
- Continental details speaker-free in-car audio systems
- Continental’s latest concept tire adjusts tread to meet the conditions
- Scientists return from studying the lost, sunken continent of Zealandia
- Continental’s new window tinting tech is on the button