At the 2016 North American International Auto Show, General Motors introduced the all-new 2017 GMC Acadia. Coming off record sales in 2015, the Acadia has gotten a rather extensive reworking in a bid to become more the mid-size crossover that the crowds are clamoring for. It’s dropped about 700 pounds (318 kg) and 7 inches (17.8 cm) of size and comes loaded with technology you might not expect from a square, rugged SUV. New Atlas recently got behind the wheel of the 2017 Acadia AWD SLT-1 and took it on a long weekend through Western North Carolina.
.. Continue Reading Review: Into Appalachia with GMC’s 2017 Acadia
- Review: New Atlas gets some racetrack coaching with the Murray Valley Training Co.
- Road test: Ford’s 2016 Focus is a solid and fun all-rounder
- Review: Ford’s ruggedly refined Everest SUV
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze: Good things come in compact packages
- First-drive: 2017 Nissan Armada makes a big impression
- Review: 2016 BMW X5 xDrive40e is big, efficient, and impressive behind its kidney grille