When should you introduce your child to a TV games console? I planned on waiting until my son was four to begin his console education. We’d start with old Atari titles from my childhood, before slowly working through classics from the likes of Sega and Nintendo and bringing him up-to-date. But that all went out of the window when we were sent the LeapFrog LeapTV games console to review.
.. Continue Reading Review: LeapFrog LeapTV educational games console
- Review: LeapFrog LeapTV educational games console
- iCam motion controlled games console gets youngsters “edu-physical learning”
- Wii U GamePad won’t play Wii games
- Nintendo announces $99 Wii Mini for US release
- GameDr Video Game Timer limits kids’ gaming time
- Swinxs: a toy for active play