There are upmarket watches for Formula One aficionados, so why not one for cycling enthusiasts? Watchmaker Richard Mille, in collaboration with former Formula One driver-turned-cycle racer Alain Prost, has come up with the RM 70-01 Tourbillon Alain Prost – a mechanical watch designed specifically with cyclists in mind that takes its cues from a blend of racing car and bicycle accents.
.. Continue Reading Richard Mille RM 70-01: Haute chronologie for cyclists
- Krayon brings sunrise and sunset to mechanical watches “Everywhere”
- Legacy Machine Split Escapement wristwatch seems to run by magic
- Here’s what you’re not getting for Christmas
- Lunar Watch puts a genuine moon rock on your wrist
- Supercar-inspired HMX watch signals MB&F’s 10th anniversary
- Montblanc Metamorphosis II luxury watch features a transforming display