When the Rasa hydrogen fuel-cell electric vehicle prototype was launched earlier this year, its unconventional styling was, for some, an acquired taste. At this weekend’s London Motor Show Riversimple outlined the potential for an expanded range by showing two new concept designs based on the existing chassis and running gear: a four-door sedan and a light commercial vehicle.
.. Continue Reading Riversimple unveils two new hydrogen car concept designs
- Volvo’s autonomous driving trial will be UK’s “most ambitious”
- First all-electric double-decker buses roll out in London
- IER to roll-out electric car hire scheme in London
- Razor adds power with the RipStik Electric (hands-on and the odd falling off)
- Versatile electric lift gives you a “down” button for your car-top cargo
- Riversimple launches Rasa, a hydrogen-powered city car for the masses