The development of powered exoskeletons has so far been largely restricted to the laboratory, the military, and areas such as rehabilitation therapy. This kind of technology also has obvious potential in industry, where constant heavy lifting is still very much a part of many working lives. Recently in Stuttgart, the Robo-Mate project unveiled an exoskeleton designed specifically for industrial use that can make 10 kilos feel like 1.
.. Continue Reading Robo-mate exoskeleton aims to lighten the load for industry
- The Deus Ex Machina Wheeled Exoskeleton – new horizons in personal mobility
- US Navy to test Fortis exoskeletons
- SEnS soft exoskeleton enhances sensorimotor functions
- Panasonic Power Loader Light exoskeleton takes a load off your back
- 3D printed Exo-Prosthetic leg designed to be affordable – and beautiful
- Mindwalker mind-controlled exoskeleton could help the disabled walk again