When Roborace kicks off, it will be the world’s first racing series for driverless cars. So far, it’s promised plenty, but is yet to deliver any wheel-to-wheel driverless action. Details about the car’s design have been released, but there’s been no video of a driverless racer actually on the track. Until now, that is, because the Roborace team has released the first fleeting glimpses of a development mule labelled DevBot.
.. Continue Reading Roborace gives a fleeting glimpse of working DevBot prototype
- Roborace reveals what’s under the skin of its enigmatic self-driving race car
- Video: Eye-tracking goggles reveal reflexes of F1 driver Nico Hulkenberg
- Roborace previews its autonomous, driverless race car
- Roborace championship will pit driverless electric cars against each other
- F1 changes to bring the noise and cut driver aids
- The Top 50 F1 drivers of all time, regardless of what they were driving