Skateboarding is an inherently dangerous activity. However, just because it’s risky to hop on a board doesn’t mean the risk of injury can’t and shouldn’t be decreased. One risk skateboarders face is large rocks that can cause the rider to trip forward. A new device called Rockochet aims to fix that, by sitting in front of the wheels and deflecting rocks away – leading to a safer, smoother ride.
.. Continue Reading Rockochet aims to make skateboarding a little safer
- Have your drink on the rocks – literally
- Ungoverned powered board tackles rocks, sand and snow
- Hendo Hover: The world’s first real hoverboard?
- Shark Wheel literally reinvents the wheel, at least for skateboards
- Swing Blade skateboard carves and climbs without foot push-off
- MOLO aims to make microwaved food taste better