Concept cars are meant to push the edges of what’s possible, but the Rolls Royce Vision Next 100 (codenamed 103EX) has taken that idea to a level that most other brands could only hope to achieve. Revealed earlier today at the London Roundhouse, Rolls Royce’s first-ever pure concept in its 105-year history is a fully autonomous vehicle that for all intents and purposes is a rolling luxury living room.
.. Continue Reading Rolls-Royce’s first pure concept car puts the future on notice
- Rolls-Royce helps schoolchildren design a mini e-racer
- Rolls Royce’s electric go-kart takes on Goodwood Motor Circuit
- Hyundai maps out route to connected cars future
- EYES system lets drivers see what the car in front of them sees
- BMW looks to the future with shape-shifting Vision Next 100 concept
- Versatile electric lift gives you a “down” button for your car-top cargo