A shiny new charging cable might be able to withstand a few months of being bent into shape, but give it enough time and those wires will start to give way. The USB93 is a rather clever solution to this dilemma, using a rotating ball to avoid undue stress on the cable and keep things in working order.
.. Continue Reading Rotating charger cable stays flexible to avoid the fray
- Super-tough portable box keeps gadgets safe, dry and charged
- SnapPower adds USB power to any wall outlet, no rewiring required
- The diminutive Nipper charges your phone with two AA batteries
- Is the Dart the world’s smallest laptop charger?
- Review: This premium, German-designed car charger is smarter than most
- Trinity portable wind turbine takes a breezy approach to charging-on-the-go