Every year at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show, there seems to be one bike that particularly attracts the photo-takers and question-askers. At this year’s show, held in Hartford, Connecticut, that bike would probably be Helio Ascari’s exquisite King Plus.
.. Continue Reading Ruby-studded handmade bike is fit for a King
- In pictures: The 2015 North American Handmade Bicycle Show
- Sarto 18K bike would cost you 27K
- Rolls-Royce Phantom launch celebrations to include “Spartan General” Phantom III
- Here’s what you’re not getting for Christmas
- Coachbuilt Speedback GT flashes some patriotism
- New Mercedes G-Class adds comfort, refinement and intelligence, keeps the look