Keeping light and comfortable during a run and carrying a bunch of personal belongings are diametrically opposed concepts. Even small items like keys and cash can quickly overwhelm the tiny amount of pocket space on running shorts and shirts. There are already plenty of solutions for this problem, but hydration armbands, running waist packs and bottle-securing gloves aren’t right for every runner. Italian startup Runtimate uses the power of magnets to create a gear-carrying belt it believes is a better fit for those keeping fit.
.. Continue Reading Runtimate magnetic running belt keeps your gear secure
- kidRunner makes it easier to take tykes along on your run
- Hitting the road and trail with the Night Runner 270 shoe lights
- Million Mile Light turns running strides into light
- Runbell lets runners “ping” other pedestrians
- runScribe wants to hitch a ride on your shoe to analyze your run
- Bionic Runner offers a low-impact take on traditional running