This chunky multirotor can carry up to a 400-lb payload, and fly for up to eight hours. The SKYF uses the power and endurance of gasoline engines for lift, and the instant torque of electric motors for control and stabilization, resulting in a heavy-lift, affordable multirotor using today’s tech.
.. Continue Reading Russian unmanned, long-range, hybrid multirotor wants to do the heavy lifting
- Drones cleared to carry lab samples between Swiss hospitals
- Origami-inspired delivery drone folds down when not on the job
- DelivAir would deliver to people, not just addresses
- Amazon envisages drone-delivery towers for urban areas
- Delivery drone patent packs a parachute into a shipping label
- Watch the first drone-delivered pizza touch down in New Zealand