Something of the savannah came to London’s South Bank last week, with the installation of a large treehouse. Inspired by a real South African safari lodge, the treehouse was created by Virgin Holidays in a bid to promote interest in its vacations.
.. Continue Reading Safari-style treehouse installed in London’s South Bank
- Baobed treehouse lets you sleep in the trees or on the ground
- Blue Forest hatches nest-shaped treehouse development
- Play Perch treehouse classroom helps kids connect with nature
- Sustainable ‘Tree Snake Houses’ completed in Portugal
- Geoff De Ruiter builds tiny treehouse retreat for $8,200
- Dom’Up takes camping in the trees to new heights