In what Bjarke Ingels says will be a striking departure for the city’s architecture, the Danish architect has designed a homage to Moshe Safdie’s Habitat 67 for Toronto, Canada. King Street West will appear like a mass of undulating pixels flowing up and over buildings that are already on the site.
.. Continue Reading Safdie homage inspires a habitat made of pixels
- Toronto university building to have digitally-readable façade
- Waterfront high-rise would twist to maximize the view
- LGA weaves sustainability into fabric of modern Toronto home
- Elevated public park above a railway planned for Toronto
- Project: Under Gardiner gets Toronto on the road to a new public park
- BIG’s green and mountainous apartments will blend with a national park