Looking cool on your café racer is often at odds with wearing the safest gear possible. If waddling up to order a kale and quinoa salad in full leathers isn’t your idea of impressing the locals, there are a growing number of alternatives that put comfort, style and protection in the same package – and Saint motorcycle denim leads the pack on several fronts.
.. Continue Reading Saint single-layer motorcycle denim weaves safety into fashion
- Bull-it Jeans’ armored hoodie packs protection comparable to a set of leathers
- Zip-away heated shorts keep the frost off your nethers
- Plastic cloth makes for cooler clothing
- It’s alive! Robotic jacket mimics plants to regulate body temperature
- Digital pin puts animated gifs on your lapel
- Anti-microbial unisuit gives US rowers an extra layer of protection in Rio