Samsung’s Unpacked event takes place in New York and London, and TechRadar will be reporting live from both locations, like hungry spec-hounds clamoring for any morsel of information on these new handsets.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 launch starts at 8am ET, 11am PT, 4pm BST.
Samsung Galaxy S8 live blog
All times in BST (British Summer Time)
10.40 Wondering how the Galaxy S8 is going to shape up against the iPhone 7? Wonder no more, as we've taken the most convincing S8 leaks to show you the difference.
9:45 The Samsung Galaxy S8 isn't the first flagship phone we've seen this year. As we wait for the event to kick off, why not check out some of its competition?
8:15 Morning all! It's the day we'll finally be seeing what Samsung has been cooking up in its labs, the day when we'll see new phones and accessories.
So what's actually in store for today? Well, here's the major run-down of what we're expecting:
- The new Samsung Galaxy S8, a mostly-screen powerhouse flagship phone
- The larger Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, which features a 6.2-inch screen
- A new Gear VR headset with controller
We're hoping for an upgraded set of lenses and more comfortable fit to go along with that new handheld remote in the box
- Some sort of connector to a monitor and mouse, allowing the Galaxy S8 to function as a Chromebook
- The all-new Galaxy X, a foldable superphone made of graphene sheeting*
*Okay, maybe not the last one.
We've also got all the latest rumors and thoughts on the new Galaxy S8 handsets in this excellent video round-up we created – and see below for more videos of us discussing the rumors as they happened.