Over 2 years after the laying a bunch of solar harvesting hexagonal panels at its Idaho electronics lab, and 11 months after revealing its more powerful and more colorful third generation units, Solar Roadways has completed its first public installation. The City of Sandpoint, Idaho, is playing host to the proof of concept roll out, with 30 tiles now brightening up a town square – though not all of the panels are operational at the moment.
.. Continue Reading Sandpoint town square home to first public Solar Roadways panel installation
- Solar Roadways installs energy harvesting parking lot
- Turning freeways into electricity generating ‘Solar Serpents’
- Four ways to harvest solar heat from roads
- Solar panel roads to power our homes
- Building a bridge to renewable energy
- Paleisbrug pedestrian bridge doubles as park in the sky