A different take on the cargo bike and child carrier, the Scandinavian Sidecar pulls human and inanimate cargo out from the rear of the bicycle and puts it on the side. This gives the bicycle a vintage look and the child a more engaging POV. The composite sidecar can also drop its wheel and go sledding in winter.
.. Continue Reading Scandinavian Sidecar carries cargo and children over road and snow
- Priority Bicycles builds a kids bike that is all fun, less hassle
- Audi’s new Sport Racing Bike costs as much as a car (but not an Audi)
- Review: Hitting the streets with the Dyson Hard Tail electric bike
- Mando Footloose IM e-bike is cheaper and less foldy than its big brother
- New recumbent bike trades handlebars for a joystick
- Haibike unleashes mid-motored carbon fiber and electric-suspension e-bikes