Earlier this year, a team of geologists published a paper arguing that a new, mostly sunken landmass called Zealandia should be classified as our planet’s seventh continent. Now a collective of scientists from 12 countries has returned from a two-month expedition exploring this subsea mystery. The result of extensive seafloor analysis is hoped to reveal new insights into the Earth’s dynamic geological past.
.. Continue Reading Scientists return from studying the lost, sunken continent of Zealandia
- Triceratops-like dinosaur tooth fills gap in history of American continent
- Continental details speaker-free in-car audio systems
- Continental takes CUbE to Frankfurt for self-driving trials
- Bentley Continental GT3-R: The gentleman’s racer
- Continental’s latest concept tire adjusts tread to meet the conditions
- Is “Zealandia” Earth’s newest continent?