A time crystal sounds like a high science-fiction concept, but they’re very real – and as new research reveals, you might have some in your home already. Scientists from Yale University have now spotted the signature of a time crystal in a common crystal that crops up in off-the-shelf crystal-growing kits for kids.
.. Continue Reading Scientists spot the telltale tick of a time crystal in a kid’s toy
- Six million years ago, the Milky Way blew its lid
- Researchers discover a universal law of superconductivity
- It’s alive! Dead star reawakened by red giant companion
- Researchers gaze into crystals to unravel supervolcano secrets
- Did Harvard really create the “holy grail” of solid metallic hydrogen?
- New metallic glass material created by starving it of nuclei