Researchers have been able to create an artificial mouse embryo using two types of stem cells and a 3D scaffold, a milestone that could help scientists better understand the precarious early stages of embryo development in humans.
.. Continue Reading Scientists use two types of stem cells to grow artificial mouse “embryo”
- Phenocart puts plant health-monitoring on wheels
- Scientists turn tomatoes into efficient medicinal compound factories
- This machine draws fertilizer from sewage
- SenseFly gives its eBee drone bigger wings
- SwagBot farming robot rolls through streams and rounds up cattle
- Parrot’s multispectral crop monitoring sensor can be retrofitted to existing drones