Wondering how nutritious that food is, if that plant needs water, or just what that misplaced pill is? Well, the makers of SCiO claim that their device is able to tell you all of those things, plus a lot more. To use it, you just scan the item in question for one or two seconds, then check the readout on a Bluetooth 4.0-linked smartphone.
.. Continue Reading SCiO is made to analyze … everything
- MOLO aims to make microwaved food taste better
- Home Aquaponics Kit: helping kids grow herbs from fish poo
- Using magnetic levitation to analyze food, water and other beverages
- Foobler dispenses food and fun for Fido
- A rooftop fish farm for every family?
- Escape Belt releases your seat belt when your car fills with water