We’ve been hanging out for this one; Sena has been making excellent motorcycle Bluetooth comms systems for many years, and now it has started manufacturing its own, fully integrated smart helmets. We’ve been riding with the Momentum for a few weeks, here are our impressions.
- Sena releases dates and prices for 30K intercom and smart Bluetooth noise-cancelling helmets
- Intelligent Cranium’s iC-R – the most ambitious smart motorcycle helmet yet
- X-Lite X1004 and NCOM BX-5 review: Next-level flip-face sports helmet
- Sena innovates with Bluetooth half-helmet
- Bluetooth device brings the noise – to your helmet
- Fusar Mohawk adds camera, comms, route logging and more to existing helmets