A discreet piece of smart jewelry that sends an alert to loved ones and tracks her location when a woman feels in danger has taken out the US$1 million XPrize for Women’s Safety, the foundation has announced today.
- XPrize addresses water security and women’s safety with new million-dollar competitions
- XPrize reduces its Water Abundance competition to five finalists
- AI-powered diagnostic device takes out Tricorder XPrize
- Talking water security with XPrize’s Zenia Tata
- $10 million XPrize contest looks to usher in the era of real-life robotic avatars
- 10 teams advance to final stage of $20 million Carbon XPrize