By transmitting misleading information to other road users, forgetting to cancel a turn indicator can be potentially dangerous. The Smart Turn System is a self-canceling device for motorcycles, designed to accurately determine when a maneuver has been completed before switching off the indicators.
.. Continue Reading Smart Turn System senses correct time to cancel motorcycle turn signals
- Bosch motorcycle division gains autonomy, announces a raft of new electronic gear
- BMW, Honda and Yamaha collaborate to increase motorcycle safety
- Honda’s legendary Africa Twin returns
- BMW dynamic brake light to protect motorcyclists from rear-end collisions
- Power, control and safety: The year’s best motorcycle tech and what to expect in 2016
- Wheelrider motorcycle top case doubles as carry-on luggage, includes solar panel