While it’s important for all of us to stay hydrated, it’s particularly important for athletes. If they don’t, their performance may suffer, plus they could collapse or even die. That’s why a Virginia-based startup has created SMRT Mouth. It’s a protective mouthguard that measures the wearer’s hydration levels, and wirelessly alerts coaches if they’re getting too low.
.. Continue Reading SMRT Mouth lets coaches know when players need to hydrate
- LeafxPro is like an umbrella for your bike
- O2 Cool hydration backpacks offer both sipping and cooling mist
- Tough new tornado panels take a stormy beating
- Geigerrig Guardian adds some armor to your hydration pack
- Marine Armor System rolls down the blinds on pirates
- Honda bounces around idea of smartphone case with airbags