Solar Impulse 2 has taken off on what is expected to be the final leg of its solar-powered round-the-world voyage. The single-seater aircraft took off today from Cairo International Airport with Bertrand Piccard at the controls. Solar impulse 2 is now on the 17th leg of its journey, which is expected to end in two days at the starting point in Abu Dhabi.
.. Continue Reading Solar Impulse 2 heads for finish line in round-the-world flight
- Solar Impulse 2 closes in on circumnavigation with Cairo arrival
- Solar Impulse 2 breaks records by reaching California
- Solar Impulse 2 takes off for Egypt
- Solar Impulse 2 reaches Oklahoma on 11th leg of circumnavigation
- Solar Impulse 2 lands in Ohio
- Solar Impulse 2 temporarily grounded after hangar accident