Solar Impulse 2 completed crossing the United States early Saturday with a flight over the Statue of Liberty and landing at New York’s JFK airport. Next up on the solar-powered craft’s around-the-world journey is a long flight across the Atlantic.
.. Continue Reading Solar impulse 2 wraps up flight across US with Statue of Liberty flyover
- Solar Impulse 2 resumes its around-the-world flight after months of delays
- Solar Impulse 2 reaches Oklahoma on 11th leg of circumnavigation
- Solar Impulse 2 completes short hop to Pennsylvania
- Solar Impulse 2 temporarily grounded after hangar accident
- Solar Impulse 2 lands in Ohio
- Phoenix bound: Solar Impulse 2 begins 10th leg of round-the-world flight