Digital technology is increasingly taking the paper out of paperwork, but there’s always something nice about handwriting notes. A few years ago, Sony tried to bridge the gap with its business-focused e-paper tablet, and now the company has updated the device with higher resolution, bigger memory, NFC and Bluetooth connectivity, a new pen-friendly screen and a few bonus workflow features.
.. Continue Reading Sony sketches out an upgraded Digital Paper tablet
- Is Medibank HQ the world’s healthiest building to work in?
- Dilbert celebrates 20 years of cubicle lifestyle and workplace dysfunction
- EyeCatcher 3.5 video phone has environmental focus
- UK phone boxes to become mini work pods
- Himalayan retreat offers remote working, literally
- Volkswagen rolls out 3D smartglasses to factory workers